Creating a Search Alert
Last Updated -
Please see video below for a step by step walk through on setting and managing your alerts!
To support search and alert improvements, all alerts must be created on our new site now. There are two ways to create such alerts:
1. You can create keyword alerts directly from your Saved Searches and Alerts Dashboard found here: http://new.liveauctioneers.com/dashboard/search-and-alerts/recent
- Go to your Saved Searches and Alerts page on our new site. (link above)
- Search for items on the new site.
- Refine your results if you’d like. You can now refine by new options like multiple auction houses, price range, category, origin, and more.
- Click the blue "CREATE SEARCH ALERT" button. This will save your search and create a search alert email by default, but you can change these settings at any time on your Saved Searches and Alerts page.
Did you find this article helpful?